Download BlueStacks for PC: Want to play that new android mobile game you loved on PC? Tired of using Facebook and WhatsApp on Mobile? Too many apps consuming too much RAM? There is a one stop solution for all your Android problems. As we all know that Android has a limited RAM (Random-Access Memory) and there is only so much you can do with that RAM. Install few games and apps, the experience would be ecstatic in the start, but as the phone gets old you will know it’s a bad decision. Few people also have the bad luck of owning an iPhone or Blackberry phone but want to use/play android apps so bad. For all the Android fanatics out there who want to experience every bit of Android hassle-free, we introduce to you BlueStacks App Player for Windows. You can download the latest version of BlueStacks for Windows 7/8/10 PC, Laptops for free by following the below guides. But first, let us know a little bit about the App player, it’s positives, negatives and how to use it for free.
BlueStacks for PC
Top 5 Reasons you should be using BlueStacks
Is BlueStacks really that useful? Here are the Top 5 reasons that tell us How and Why BlueStacks is a life saver for Android users.
- We all know that there are millions of awesome apps and games on the Google Play Store that you can download on your Android devices, but many people also don’t own an Android smartphone. BlueStacks is the right solution for that problem.
- Some people also don’t want to maintain an Android smartphone, but every now and then., Android apps will be useful at least once in everyone’s lives. If you don’t want an Android smartphone but you still want to play all the games and enjoy the apps like WhatsApp and Instagram on your computer, then you might need to download BlueStacks App player for Windows Laptops and install it.
- You can use BlueStacks App Player to run all the apps and play android games on your computer. It might be that you own an Android smartphone or a tablet, but you want to enjoy the games on a bigger screen, at such times also this Android emulator software might be useful.
- There are other tools and softwares too that you can use instead of BlueStacks like IntelAppUp and YouWave as they are the best alternatives. YouWave is a superb alternative to BlueStacks but it’s about to become a paid one. So it’s better to stick to play Android games on PC with BlueStacks.
- Lastly, Android is anytime the best mobile platform for Gaming. But if you download all those games on your Mobile phone, no wonder that your phone will kill itself. So, for all the pro android gamers out there, switch to BlueStacks for the awesome Android gaming experience without any RAM issues.
BlueStacks 2 Latest version features
Here are the best features of BlueStacks 2 offline installer for Windows that will help you decide if you want to use the emulator.
- Multi tasking – Shuffle through many apps directly from the dashboard
- Now stream directly on Twitch (Gaming platform)
- Compatibility – BlueStacks is now compatible with PC, Mac, Android, HTML5 and Flash platforms.
- More games – Now pick, enjoy and play from a mega collection of more than 1.5 million games on BlueStacks 2.
BlueStacks also has a downside to it as the app is very heavy and brings issues like screen blackout, hanging and shut down on Windows XP/7/8 platforms. The App Player was also reportedly asking 24$ for further use to the disappointment of some users. Here are some of the negatives we observed,
- Heavy lag on PC after 20-30 minutes of continuous usage
- System Shut Down and Sudden restart after overtime usage
- Popups asking to shift to premium and pay 24$ for further use
- Too many custom apps have to be downloaded to use BlueStacks
- Complete slow down of laptops after a few days.
However, these are some of the errors few users experienced and it may vary for you. So, download BlueStacks 2 which is the latest version of 2017 and see what’s in store for you.
BlueStacks download for Windows PC/Laptop free
BlueStacks Offline Installer download : It’s really simple to use the BlueStacks App Player on your computer and once you have downloaded and installed it on your computer running on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 or Mac OS X, you won’t find much difficulty in getting familiar with it. But before that, installing BlueStacks needs some specifications that you must have in your computer in order to run the emulator smoothly. Check the specifications below.
|Title||BlueStacks App Player|
|Compatibilty||PC, Android, Mac, HTML5 and Flash|
|Works on||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Vista and Windows 10|
|Developer||BlueStack Systems Inc.|
|Specifications||2GB of RAM/main memory 4GB,of disk space available Dirext X 9.0 or higher installed .NET Framework 3.5 SP3 or higher|
Setup and Installation
BlueStacks have a very simple interface and we can download BlueStacks for Windows 10 with a single click. Follow these 5 simple steps and never stop Android-ing with BlueStacks.
1) Go to www.bluestacks.com on your Computer and search for the download button there, or
2) After downloading, open the .exe file from your downloads folder and you’ll be greeted see the ‘Fun lawyer Stuff’ window. Tick on Accept/Agree after you read all terms. Once you tick Accept, click Next to go to the next step which is installation.
3) After the ‘Terms and conditions’ window, you must select the installation path in the next window. After that you must choose what services you would like BlueStacks to provide (Better untick all the options here).
4) The App Player is of 324 MB in size and it will take a few minutes to get installed completely. After installation you will be greeted with the below screen.
5) This screen indicates the successful installation of BlueStacks 2 for PC and now you can use your favourite Android apps and games on Windows PC/Laptop absolutely for free.
To download any new game/app, go to the default apps menu and you will find ‘Google Play Store’ there. Sign-in with your gmail account and download your desired app/game with BlueStacks for PC. You can also pin those individual apps to your desktop.
Not finding your desired Android App on Play Store? Want to install an APK file on PC with BlueStacks?
Read our next posts: