Google Play Store APK download: If you own an Android smartphone, then you definitely need an store for downloading and installing the latest apps and games. We can do that by going to Google Play Store on our Android devices and downloading from there. Google Play Store is the one stop store that lets us install all the latest apps that are supported by our Android devices. Now for some reason, if you don’t have the Play Store installed on your smartphone, then you can download Google Play Store APK file from this page, transfer it to your device and then install it as a third-party app. Alternatively, you can also open your mobile browser and download to your phone directly from below.
Google Play Store APK
As Google owns Android, Google Play Store is the official App store for Android mobiles. Almost all apps and games are free to download from PlayStore. For all new Android mobiles, Play Store is a default application that comes with the phone. But for many old Android mobiles, Google Play Store for Android has to be downloaded. Play Store for Android was first called as ‘Android Market’ and was later given the name Google Play Store. As all the Apps & games are certified officially by Google, there will be no compatibility issues. So, download Google Play Store APK latest version and start using your favourite Android apps and games.
All of us know that if you need to download and install any particular app on your device, you will go to Google Play Store to see for it. Before downloading the app store apk on your device, you should check out the features of the store.
- Get Notified for Updates: Whenever a new update for any app installed on your device is released, you will get a notification to update the application.
- Latest Apps & Games: You can easily download the apps and games and install it directly on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Magazines, Books and Movies: You can now even purchase various books, magazines and the latest movies released on your smartphone from the store.
- My Apps: A dedicated page in the store where you can see a list of the apps currently installed on your smartphone and check if there is any update available for any app. You can even see the list of all the apps that you have installed on your device.
- Wishlist: You can add the apps that you wish to install in your device in the future in the Wishlist section of the store.
- Movies and Books: Not only apps and games, but Google Play Store has a ton of movies and books that you can download for free/premium based on the product.
Download Google Play Store APK Latest version for Android, PC, BlueStacks, Laptop
As Google Play Store is an Android only app, there are limitations on platforms the app is compatible with. Google Play Store will only work on Android operating system in mobile phones. However, we can download Google Play Store APK for PC, Laptop, Mac by using BlueStacks software. This way we can use Play Store on our computers also. Sadly, there is no official play store app for iOS because iOS has it’s own app store named ‘Apple App Store/iTunes’.
|App||Google Play Store App|
|File Name||Google Play Store 7.9.80.apk|
|Compatibility||Android, Windows PC, Mac|
|Works on||Android (All versions)|
|Updated on||June 9th 2017|
|Developed by||Google Inc.|
Google Play Store APK for Android/PC
Google Play Store has millions of apps and games and you will be able to use all of them with a single click. After downloading, navigate to your favourite app and click on install to run the app/game. The below Google Play Store App APK file can be used on Windows, Mac computers with BlueStacks software.
Note: A Gmail ID is required to use Google Play Store. After downloading, sign in with your Gmail account to download apps, games, movies and books.
File name: Google Play Store APK 7.9.80
Size: 17.55 MB
Google Play Store for iOS
Sorry, but there is no official app for Google Play Store on iOS. But, you can use ‘iTunes’ or ‘Apple App store’ to download apps and games to your iPhone, iPad.
If you want to use Google Play Store on PC, you should download Android emulator software like BlueStacks, YouWave, KOPlayer etc. After installing emulator, download Google Play Store for Android from above and install it through BlueStacks.